Sportsfest XXIII: Rise is in two days! And with that in mind, schedules are up and available to be viewed and downloaded. Additionally, information on parking and court/field location has been provided. Click the picture above for links to the schedules!
- Bowling will be held at West Covina Lanes (675 South Glendora Avenue, West Covina, CA 91790). Registration begins at 5:00PM and games begin at 6:00PM.
- Basketball will be held at the Kellog Gym. Registration begins at 4:00PM and games begin promptly at 5:00PM.
- Registration for ALL sports begins at 7:00AM. All games begin at 8:00AM.
- Registration for playoff teams begins at 9:00AM. All games begin at 10:00AM.
- Parking will be $5 on Friday, $3 on Saturday, and $3 on Sunday.
- Remember to bring a form of government issued identification (driver’s license or passport).
- Be sure to arrive at least one hour prior to your team’s first game.
Lost wristbands require a replacement. Required wristbands are $2.
In the event of rain, we will be playing all sports and postponing/delaying the schedule according to the amount of rainfall.
Update: Any issue pertaining to rain and refunds for outdoor sports will be discussed with team captains if the situation arises.
PLEASE NOTE: SCHEDULES ARE TENTATIVE AND SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact Bryan Agahan (email@example.com), Andrew Yeo (firstname.lastname@example.org), or any of the sports coordinators.